At MC Group | ICON, we have always made being a trusted partner one of our primary goals. Whether you are an employee, a customer, or a supplier, we want you to feel safe and respected while doing business with us on a daily basis. None of us expected to be dealing with COVID-19 related issues in 2020, but now we are all in this together. We take our role in managing this crisis very seriously and wanted to share with you what we are doing to ensure your health, safety, and business continuity.
The MC Group | ICON team is receiving frequent communications from our Executive Leadership Team, as the absence of information creates more uncertainty. The safety of our team, and our responsibility to the community, is of the utmost importance. We are following the guidance of the CDC as well as state and local governments on how to respond at our nine locations. Thanks to our in-house technology, many of our talented and experienced staff have the ability to work from home and service our business with little to no negative impact on their jobs or their customers.
While we are all managing for the public good during this crisis, we realize that our customers still have businesses to run as well. The MC Group | ICON team is committed to our customers’ success and has plans in place to ensure on-time delivery of quality products and services. Some items of note that we are continuously monitoring:
- Supply Chain:
- Our supply chain is sound. We have reviewed our rolling 4-month forecast with our partners and see no issues with our current plans.
- Our suppliers have increased their stock levels in the past month as a precaution.
- We also have redundancy built into our supply chain to minimize any unforeseen potential issues that may arise.
- We have redundancy within our own plants thanks to having four manufacturing facilities in four different states totaling over 180,000 square feet of manufacturing space. This minimizes the potential impact of a local area COVID-19 issue.
- We also have a robust Manufacturing Partner Network, with over 1.1 million square feet of domestic manufacturing space spread from coast to coast.
- Due to our scalability, we can shift work almost anywhere in the country if needed to meet our customers’ needs.
- Installation / Service:
- In addition to our own W2 field and service technicians, we have a robust Field Partner Network of over 2,300 vetted companies nationwide.
We couldn’t meet the needs of our customers or our employees without an amazing group of loyal suppliers. We value these trusted relationships and are committed to keeping their staffs safe and healthy as well. We are currently limiting our travel unless a specific situation is deemed essential. In the meantime, we are maintaining these relationships as most others are by leveraging technology (phone, email, video conference, etc.). We foresee no issues with our supplier partners as we are readily available for any form of communication that is required.
In closing, thank you for your continued support. In challenging times, be it business or personal, I have found that I rely on my relationships to get me through everything. I am humbled by the relationships that the MC Group | ICON team and I have built over the years. We are 100% committed to those relationships and you can rely on us during times like this. We are here for you when you need us, all you have to do is ask.
MC Group | ICON